| Here I Love You | 我在这里爱你 |
|---|
| Here I love you. | 我在这里爱你。 |
| In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself. | 在松树的阴影中,风放开自己。 |
| The moon glows like phosphorus on the vagrant waters. | 月在漂浮的水面上象磷光般闪亮。 |
| Days, all one kind, go chasing each other. | 白日,重复着,先后追逐。 |
| The snow unfurls in dancing figures. | 雪的舞四散。 |
| A silver gull slips down from the west. | 一只银色的海鸥从西边滑落。 |
| Sometimes a sail. High, high stars. | 有时是一只船。很高的星。 |
| Oh the black cross of a ship. | 哦,船的黑色的十字架。 |
| Alone. | 独自。 |
| Sometimes I get up early and even my soul is wet. | 有时我在清晨醒来,我的灵魂甚至还是湿的。 |
| Far away the sea sounds and resounds. | 远处海的声音和回声。 |
| This is a port. | 这是一个港口。 |
| Here I love you. | 我在这里爱你。 |
| Here I love you and horizon hides you in vain. | 我在这里爱你,而地平线徒然的隐藏你。 |
| I love you still among these cold things. | 在这些冷漠的事物中,我仍然爱你。 |
| Sometimes my kisses go on those heavy vessels. | 有时我的吻被那些沉重的船带走。 |
| That cross the sea towards no arrival. | 穿越了海,没有停留的方向。 |
| I see myself forgotten like those old anchors. | 我看见了自己的遗忘,似古先的锚。 |
| The piers sadden when the afternoon moors there. | 当暮色停泊在那处,码头伤感。 |
| My life grows tired, hungry to no purpose. | 我的生命变得疲惫,无由的饥渴。 |
| I love waht I do not have. You are so far. | 我爱我没有的。你是如此遥远。 |
| My loathing wrestles with the slow twilights. | 我的恨意与缓慢的黄昏争着。 |
| But night comes and starts so sing to me. | 但夜来了并开始对我歌唱。 |
| The moon turns its clockwork dream. | 月转动它齿轮般的梦。 |
| The biggest stars look at me with your eyes. | 最大的星星从你的眼中看我。 |
| And as I love you, the pines in the wind | 当我爱你时,风中的松树 |
| want to sing your name with their leaves of wire. | 愿以它们丝丝的叶来唱你的名。 |